Make good use of VisionGo and introduce your company to 30,000 potential customers | Article – HSBC VisionGo
VisionGo just hit 30,000 members! This is an important milestone, and it means more than just a number – it shows we offer growing business network and leads. If you want to acquire customers through VisionGo like the success story of Cloudbreakr in the video, become VisionGo Business Member now!
If you are already a HSBC Commercial Banking customer, especially B2B business, all you need to do is to fill in a simple application form and promote your company and services to over 30,000 prospects. Click here to become Business Member
Haven’t got a HSBC business account yet? Click here to apply. Read on to learn what banking support other than VisionGo HSBC offers to commercial customers.
How becoming a Business Member helps generate business leads?
- Publish offers
Your products or services promotions will be automatically pushed to highly-relevant audience, potentially reaching 30,000 prospects including management and decision makers across different industries.
- Publish events
Attract SMEs and aspiring entrepreneurs to join your events and potentially become your customers.
- Publish articles
You can share your perspective and industry insights that will boost your searchability and ranking on Google Search results. More potential customers will be able to learn about your company and services through VisionGo and Google.
- Appear in "Partnerships" page
Your company can appear in "Partnerships" page if the company profile is complete and you choose the right main expertise of the company, so that your potential clients can find you easily. More importantly, the more comprehensive the profile is, the higher ranking your company may get, bringing you more exposure.
You can become VisionGo Business Member AND enjoy banking services and offers listed below to grow your business by being a HSBC Commercial Banking customer!
1. Terms and conditions apply and subject to contract. Please refer to the link below for respective terms and conditions. https://www.business.hsbc.com.hk/en-gb/sme-financing-scheme
2. Terms and conditions apply and subject to contract. Please refer to the link below for respective terms and conditions. https://www.business.hsbc.com.hk/en-gb/sme-financing-scheme
3. Terms and conditions apply and subject to contract. Please refer to the link below for respective terms and conditions. https://www.business.hsbc.com.hk/en-gb/sme-financing-scheme
4. Term loan facility amount up to HKD6,000,000 or total amount of employee wages and rents for eighteen (18) months. If an enterprise does not have either wages or rental payment expenses, the calculation can be replaced by 50% of the highest monthly net income before tax during the period from January 2019 to June 2020 multiplied by eighteen (18).
5. Loan is priced at HSBC Best Lending Rate -2.25% for the life of the loan.
6. Guarantee fee is waived by HKMCI.
7. A 12-month maximum principal moratorium period is allowed per application and the aggregate principal moratorium period (including the period which has been allowed before) cannot exceed 18 months.
- “HKD40 Billion SME Financing Scheme” helping business take off again
HSBC "HKD40 Billion SME Financing Scheme" offers include
Successful applicants for the new term loan under “HKD40 Billion SME Financing Scheme” can enjoy two-month interest rebate of up to HKD20,000.
For new Trade and Receivables Finance customers, up to 50% off trade transaction fees for the first two months
The first 500 customers who open a Business Integrated Account online and successfully apply for the financing scheme can enjoy 100% account opening fee rebate (save up to HKD1,300)
- Government guarantees loans at standard interest rate of 2.75%
The SME Financing Guarantee Scheme (SFGS) – Special 100% Loan Guarantee
Max. loan amount per application
18 months' salaries and rents of the business, at maximum of HKD6 million
Actual annual interest rate
P-2.5%* (the prevailing effective rate is 2.75%)
1. Fixed repayment period (monthly repayment)
2. The longest period for a repayment is 8 years
3. Deferral of principal repayment up to 18 months
* HSBC offers its Prime Rate – 2.25% which means its prevailing effective rate is also 2.75%
- One device that takes all kinds of digital payment to capture a share of this HKD36 billion territory-wide shopping spree
HSBC Business Collect is a mobile payment collection solution that allows you to collect payments from customers through multiple digital channels. Simply contact HSBC to complete the installation, and with one device, you will be able to accept not only the government e-vouchers paid through AlipayHK, WeChat Pay HK, Octopus and Tap & Go, but also other digital payments using FPS, credit cards, and mobile wallets such as Apple Pay. What’s more, this is the only point-of-sale payment collection platform that accepts payment from PayMe’s more than 2.3 million users.
Apply for HSBC Business Collect now to enjoy fee waivers
From now until the end of this year, device installation fee, device rental fee, merchant account set-up fee and annual fee are waived
Click here to apply for a HSBC business account and grow your business with the Bank’s support.
Have a question? Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back soon.
Reminder: “To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!”