An online discussion led by AI Society and the South China Morning Post covering the most comprehensive report on China’s technology landscape, featuring key stats on China’s internet, the top trends for the year, deep-dives by sector, and more.
About this Event:
China has emerged on the world stage with a range of global tech companies that are innovative and competitive. And increasingly, their successes are being studied and replicated in other markets. The third edition of the China Internet Report brought to you by SCMP Research delves deeper and broader into China’s drive to be a global leader for innovation, and examines the opportunities and challenges for its technology-led industrial transformation.
We are delighted to invite you to an online discussion led by Joey Liu, lead author of the China Internet Report at the South China Morning Post and Lavine Hemlani, Vice President of the Artificial Intelligence Society of HK & Founder of Xccelerate.
*The China Internet Report 2020 Pro Edition can be purchased at: https://research.scmp.com/products/china-internet-report-2020-pro
In addition to the full 120+ page report, Pro readers will have exclusive access to 6+ webinars with leading C-level executives, including Charles Li, CEO of HKEX, James Peng, CEO/founder of Pony.ai, and senior executives from Alibaba, Pinduoduo, Huawei, and more.
Exclusive 30% discount code in joining this webinar: CIRSAVE30AI
Who should attend:
- Executives in Technology
- Executives in Finance and Fintech
- Executives in E-commerce
- Executives in Healthcare, etc.
- The latest statistics and figures on China’s internet landscape and its major players
- The top five trends of the internet industry in China
- Deep-dive analysis, data, and case studies into 10 sectors (eCommerce, content & media,social & messaging, 5G & IoT, AI, smartphones & smart devices, autonomous cars, fintech, online education, and healthtech)
14:05-14:35 Fireside chat
For further information, please click HERE.