The lightning-fast development in information and technology has spurred the need for Informational Technology talent around the world, especially as more companies are transitioning over to technology platforms. In other words, garnering an understanding of software engineering is becoming an increasingly important skill.
The purpose of this webinar is to give students an overview of application development, as learning a new programming language can be overwhelming, especially as a beginner.
In this trial class, we will be utilizing HTML and CSS, as almost all websites incorporate the two markup languages.
This trial class is especially suited to those who are:
- Interested in developing computational thinking skills
- Interested in learning how to build simple HTML/CSS websites
- Sales and Marketers who want to gain an overview of how web development works
- Having difficulties in verbalizing software requirements with software engineers
We will be discussing:
- How HTML and CSS work
- Discuss and build a static website together
- Discuss the steps in entering web development (and becoming a web developer!)
- Discuss other potential career opportunities in technology
- Q & A
Join now and apply key programming concepts by writing your first lines of code!
Price: HKD 99 only
Sign up and reserve your ticket now: https://xccelerate.co/events/brain-gym-series-introduction-to-software-engineering-web-development
About Brain Gym: Knowledge is power! Training your brain can be thought of similar to training your body in a gym. Brain Gym events and workshops are here to train your brain in trending tech literacy and the most in-demand career-enhancing skills. Brain Gym events can serve as your launchpad for discovering what tech is out there and which one best suits your learning goals for further pursuit.