According to a research conducted by Linkedin, 93% of recruiters use Linkedin to look for candidates, but only 50% of users have an ‘All-Star’ or fully completed profile. An All-Star Linkedin user is 40 times more likely to get contacted by recruiters.
However, what essential elements do you need in an All-Star Linkedin Profile?
- Use a professional-looking headshot
- Brand your professional headline
- A summary statement telling the viewer who you are and what you do.
- Populate your experience section
- Showcase your relevant skills
- List out your relevant volunteering experience, publications, courses, certificates and organizations
- Show your latest education history
- Build credibility with recommendations
- Make yourself contactable
- Have at least 50 connections
Still have no idea how to kickstart? Join our FREE Linkedin workshop, and we will work on your Linkedin profile step-by-step and teach you how to make your profile searchable, so you’d be a step closer to being recruited!
Seize this opportunity for FREE (Valued at $499).
More information at https://bit.ly/2G9WaDw
No idea how to take a headshot? Feel free to sign up for a Free headshot shooting with us.