The explosive growth of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) or Blockchain platforms and applications requires a new monitoring paradigm to ensure that the performance of critical Blockchain components is running optimally at all times. How to closely monitor your blockchain applications and its infrastructures to keep them running well 24×7?
Session 1: Running Blockchain on Azure (Azure Infra & Security, e.g. Hyperledger Fabric on AKS)
Speaker: Jose Hui - Partner Technology Strategist of OCP, Microsoft Hong Kong
Session 2: Monitoring blockchain applications and its infrastructure
- What kinds of monitoring do blockchain application and infrastructure need?
- Use cases of blockchain monitoring
- Blockchain monitoring live demo:
- DLT nodes (Corda and Hyperledger Fabric)
- DLT components (Blockchain Web servers, API gateways, database systems, etc.)
- DLT operating systems (CPU, memory load, JVM metrics, critical system log, etc.)
Speaker: Andrew Hon - Founder & Chief Technology Officer of CryptoBLK
Session 3: Q&A