Recruitment, book-keeping, employee management, and administration are the fundamental pillars in running a business. For SMEs, these processes usually take up significant time and attention from founders.
Why don't we let technology help us streamline the tedious operation so our time is spent more effectively?
Wantedly, Fastlane, and Workstem are partnering together to introduce smart-working solutions for time-poor entrepreneurs.
- Common pitfalls of entrepreneurs fall into
- Change of business practice changes since the pandemic
- How to gain an edge on competitors by streamlining your business
- Lincoln Cheung, Wantedly
- Nicholas Au, Fastlane
- Karl Uy, Workstem HR System
- Amrit Sethi, Startup Grind