About this Event
It’s not enough to simply have a good idea in starting up a business. Resilience, passion, flexibility, and focus are equally important in ensuring the success of your business.
Join us in this interactive webinar that discusses the leadership skills needed for your business to succeed. Further discussions will include key insights from industry leaders with proven successes in their respective fields.
Our speakers will answer questions on topics such as:
- How your leadership has to change as your start-up develops and scales
- East vs. West - Changes in leadership style and approach
- Key insights on people and business management
- The different skills needed to manage an international team
- Adrien Barthel - Co-Founder, Chief Growth Officer at Sleek
- Karena Belin - Co-Founder, Chief Operating Officer at Whub
- Alexander Steinkuhl - Head of Merchandising at KW Commerce
- Lincoln Cheung - Country Manager at Wantedly Hong Kong
6:00 - 6:10 pm – Welcome & Introductions
6:10 - 6:45 pm – Panel discussion
6:45 - 7:00 pm – Audience questions