Topic of Jan: Leading Your Virtual Teams
Managing Your Work-From-Home Staff More Effectively
- ZOOM meetings, emails, or online platforms have changed the way we collaborate.
- However, the lack of face-to-face interaction also hinders trust and creativity among team members.
- We must know how to use virtual teams to speed up decision-making and reduce operating costs.
- We will share eight strategies for how to lead cross-regional teams and realize their potential.
Remark：All sessions are conducted on ZOOM.
- This event is free of charge and your company is cordially invited to join us.
- By Email: Attach and send business card image to postmaster@ExecutiveStudyGroup.org and highlight your preferred session.
- By Fax: Send the business card of each participant to 3016 9840 and write down the preferred session on the fax.
- For inquiry, please call 3970 1839
- Executive Study Group has become a monthly gathering for over a thousand executives each month, with an aim to facilitate knowledge sharing and networking among academics and senior executives.
- Dr. Mark Lee (Mark Sir) has over ten years of research and teaching experience at the university. His areas of research cover strategy and operations management. He is currently the Research Director at Asia Pacific Institute for Strategy. He was invited by leading associations as speakers including the American Chamber of Commerce, Association of International Accountants, Brand Development Council, The Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong, Federation of ASEAN Accounting Firms, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, GS1, Hong Kong Chamber of Insurance Intermediaries, Hong Kong Exporter Association, Hong Kong Science Park, Society of Registered Financial Planners, etc.
Referral and Group Participation
- If your company finds this topic is helpful to your colleagues, it can forward this email to them.
- To strengthen its teamwork, your company can form a small group of colleagues to join together.
- Each colleague needs to email/fax a business card for registration as well.