This session is for any entrepreneur looking to raise money for their startup in the future, currently in a fundraising process, or would like to gain an understanding of what skills to develop and how to optimize their company.
After this session, you will have a good overview of the fundraising process, the principles and elements associated with fundraising, as well as tangible steps to take to prepare yourself and the business. In addition to a holistic summary and actionable takeaways, you will get a chance to ask any questions you want during a dedicated interactive component.
- Overview of fundraising methods, sources and stages
- An exhaustive summary of the different components and actions involved
- Actionable takeaways of specific things to action, learn and develop
- Ability to ask questions and connect later with the Instructor
Who should join?
- Startup founders
- People interested in starting their own business
- Investors interested in funding startup businesses
- Startup businesses looking to get funding
Nio Liyanage is currently a CEO at StartupRight. Formerly at Apple with deep experience in Venture Capital and Management Consulting, Nio specializes in growing technology startups through hands-on involvement in strategy, growth and capital-raising. He personally holds equity in 15+ ventures, has raised over USD10 million, advised 200+ startups, built 15+ accelerator programs, conducted 150+ workshops, and has guided dozens of companies to scale and market dominance.
For more information: https://bit.ly/3g5GakR