A professional headshot in your Linkedin profile and CV helps you stand out from others and better secure a job interview. We have got some tips for you to take a professional headshot yourself.
Here are 5 things you should AVOID.
- No selfies/ Party pic
- Cropping from a group photo
- Poor lighting
- Inappropriate for your industry
- No photo at all!
Then what should you DO?
- Block out at least an hour for the photoshoot
- Grab a friend or a tripod
- Find a place with good lighting and background
- Download photo-editing apps/software to polish your picture
- Or simply come to our FREE headshot shooting day!
We have invited a professional photographer to take some smart-looking shots for you! Both the photoshoot and the photos are completely free of charge. There are 4 time slots (15 people per session):
- 14:00 - 15:00
- 15:00 - 16:00
- 16:00 - 17:00
- 17:00 - 18:00
There will also be a networking session with the Women in Tech participants, snacks and drinks and more! Bring your friends and have a happy Friday!
More information at https://bit.ly/31XFvuB
No idea how to create an all-star LinkedIn profile? We have got you covered. There will be a free event to teach you how to polish your LinkedIn.