Topic of Feb: Team Execution Power 2.0
How Google Uses OKRs to Focus and Boost Team Performances
- Ideas are easy. The challenge is how to convert them into reality.
- Google uses Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to give their teams a compass and a baseline for effective implementation of strategies.
- They focus their energies on the handful of initiatives, which can make big impacts.
- We will share how to use OKRs to help teams to focus and align with each other for performance excellence.
Remark：All sessions are conducted on ZOOM.
- Executive Study Group has become a monthly gathering for over a thousand executives in each month, with an aim to facilitate knowledge sharing and networking among academics and senior executives.
- Dr. Mark Lee (Mark Sir) has over ten years of research and teaching experiences at the university. His areas of research cover strategy and operations management. He is currently the Research Director at Asia Pacific Institute for Strategy. He was invited by leading associations as speakers including American Chamber of Commerce, Association of International Accountants, Brand Development Council, The Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong, Federation of ASEAN Accounting Firms, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, GS1, Hong Kong Chamber of Insurance Intermediaries, Hong Kong Exporter Association, Hong Kong Science Park, Society of Registered Financial Planners, etc.
Referral and Group Participation
- If your company finds this topic is helpful to your colleagues, it can forward this email to them.
- To strengthen its teamwork, your company can form a small group of colleagues to join together.
- Each colleague needs to email/fax a business card for registration as well.