The topic of Mar: The Joy of Innovation
How to Use “Design Thinking” to Enjoy Digital Transformation
- Covid-19 forces companies to reinvent their business operations for a digital world.
- But many managers found their staff lacking of motivation and creativity to embrace the change.
- Market leaders like Netflix found that “Design Thinking” is an effective tool for an enjoyable innovation journey.
- We will share how to use Design Thinking to lead your teams to have funs and transform businesses into digital simultaneously.
- Dr. Mark Lee (Mark Sir) has over ten years of research and teaching experiences at the university. His areas of research cover strategy and operations management. He is currently the Research Director at Asia Pacific Institute for Strategy. He was invited by leading associations as speakers including American Chamber of Commerce, Association of International Accountants, Brand Development Council, The Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong, Federation of ASEAN Accounting Firms, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, GS1, Hong Kong Chamber of Insurance Intermediaries, Hong Kong Exporter Association, Hong Kong Science Park, Society of Registered Financial Planners, etc.
- This event is free of charge and your company is cordially invited to join us.
- By Email: Attach and send business card image to postmaster@ExecutiveStudyGroup.org and highlight your prefer session.
- By Fax: Send the business card of each participant to 3016 9840 and write down the preferred session on the fax.
- For inquiry, please call 3970 1839
- Executive Study Group has become a monthly gathering for over a thousand executives in each month, with an aim to facilitate knowledge sharing and networking among academics and senior executives.
Referral and Group Participation
- If your company finds this topic is helpful to your colleagues, it can forward this email to them.
- To strengthen its teamwork, your company can form a small group of colleagues to join together.
- Each colleague needs to email/fax a business card for registration as well.
Covid-19 Special Measure
- The seminar is a private event, in which only prior registered guests are allowed.
- Regarding the coronavirus containment measure, health declaration forms need to be signed at the entrance.
- Wearing a mask is required while in the seminar and sufficient spaces are reserved between seats.
- We will keep closely monitoring the pandemic situation and keep you informed about the seminar status.