The topic of May: Team Leadership
How to Use “Smart Objectives” to Empower Teams Solve New Problems
- Many managers find that their teams and subordinates rely heavily on them to make decisions and take action.
- When employees cannot make independent and timely decisions, opportunities may be lost and problems may even escalate.
- However, business operations have become more and more complex, making it more difficult for employees to find the correct answer in real-time.
- We will share how to use Smart Objectives to allow employees to solve problems without a boss.
Remark: All sessions are conducted on ZOOM.
- Dr. Mark Lee (Mark Sir) has over ten years of research and teaching experience at the university. His areas of research cover strategy and operations management. He is currently the Research Director at Asia Pacific Institute for Strategy. He was invited by leading associations as speakers including the American Chamber of Commerce, Association of International Accountants, Brand Development Council, The Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong, Federation of ASEAN Accounting Firms, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, GS1, Hong Kong Chamber of Insurance Intermediaries, Hong Kong Exporter Association, Hong Kong Science Park, Society of Registered Financial Planners, etc.
- This event is free of charge and your company is cordially invited to join us.
- By Email: Attach and send business card image to postmaster@ExecutiveStudyGroup.org and highlight you are preferred session.
- By Fax: Send the business card of each participant to 3016 9840 and write down the preferred session on the fax.
- For inquiry, please call 3970 1839
- Executive Study Group has become a monthly gathering for over a thousand executives each month, with an aim to facilitate knowledge sharing and networking among academics and senior executives.
Referral and Group Participation
- If your company finds this topic is helpful to your colleagues, it can forward this email to them.
- To strengthen its teamwork, your company can form a small group of colleagues to join together.
- Each colleague needs to email/fax a business card for registration as well.