More and more graphic designers are turning themselves into UX designers and web designers. Have you ever thought of leveraging your design experience and make yourself more competitive and multi-disciplinary?
Nowadays, employers would always look for designers with a good sense of user-focused design as well as knowledge in web development. We would like to equip you with the knowledge in these areas so you can maximize your career opportunities in the future.
This trial class will walk you through the below on making the shift from Graphic Designers to UX Designers/ Web Designers:
- Market outlook for graphic designers & web designers
- How to Enhance Your Skills to Make the Jump from Graphic Design to UX Design & Web Design
- Our training on UX/ UI Design
- Demo on how to build a website, and explaining some of the layout concepts in between coding
- Demo on Design thinking and a design principle for UX/UI
- Career opportunities as UX Designers & Web designers
- No previous UX understanding is necessary