Run by Our Lawyers
- Qualified lawyers in Hong Kong, PRC, Malaysia and France
- With expertise in local and cross-border affairs on corporate and company law, employment, cybersecurity and data privacy, dispute resolution, family law, estate planning and intellectual property
- Read what we do
Get Instant Legal Advice
- Never be drowned again in irrelevant Q&As online
- Cut through the noise with specific analysis based on your context and needs
- With next steps provided to take the matter further
- Operated virtually with your phone or by secure and private video conferencing platform
- All information exchanged will be kept in strict confidence
- Consult a lawyer one-on-one at a time you suggest, anywhere you wish
We empower you to help others while helping yourself. As a special programme in response to the outbreak, part of our proceeds generated from this clinic go to our community partner, which is a non-profit organisation who has difficulties raising funds at this critical time.
Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centre is an independent charity registered in Hong Kong. It operates a drop-in day centre that attended by a multi-disciplinary team which consists of oncology nurses, clinical psychologists, registered social workers, dietitian and therapists. Maggie’s Centre provides practical, psychosocial and emotional support to anyone affected by cancer, including families and carers. All services are free-of-charge. No referral or pre-registration is needed.