In Indeed’s Best Jobs of 2020 report, Full-Stack developer has been ranked as the 2nd Best Job. We can see the demand for web developers, especially the ones who work remotely, has been on the rise. This would become the trend in 2021 and beyond.
But how to become a web developer? And how to adapt to a remote working style?
We will tell you everything you need to know about becoming a web developer in 2021.
- What is web development?
- Differences between frontend, backend and full-stack developer
- What is the job market like for web developers and for those who work remotely?
- What does it take to become a remote web developer?
- What collaboration tools can be used for (remote) web developers?
- How has COVID-19 affected the industry?
- You name it, we will cover all the info that you want to know.
We would also provide you with more course details of our Full-Stack Web Development Immersive course, for example:
- What you can learn in our Bootcamp
- Our students’ outcome
- Our students’ transformation journeys
If you are searching for a future-proofing job and would like to see if there is any chance to work remotely, this is the right event for you. Make the first move towards greatness by signing up!
For more info: https://bit.ly/2YVJ5Up